Signare Shoulder Tote Bag, Rennie Mackintosh Rose
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN: This elegant rose pattern is based on the work of Charles Rennie Mackintosh, the Scottish artist, designer and architect. Well known for combining a progressive modernity with the spirit of romanticism, this simple rose design perfectly captures everything we love about Mackintosh art. With blood-red roses climbing vertically, some in full bloom, some still in bud, with their stems entwined, this is one of our favourite Rennie Mackintosh designs
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Spacious and sturdy, this tapestry bag is designed to be one of the best shoulder bags for women.
- Fantastic amount of storage for college books, work files and a laptop, beach, evening walks or shopping in the supermarket and grocery.
- You can use this large shoulder bag for woman as a travel bag.
- Faux leather trim across the top of the bag.
- Zip fastener is affixed with faux leather.
- Fully lined with a patterned nylon.
- Zip and sleeve pockets contained inside for storage.
- Reinforced base for extra support.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics.
DIMENSIONS:Product size: 33 x 27 x 15 cm / 13 x 10.6 x 5.9 inch -- Package size: 27 x 15 x 33 cm / 10.6 x 5.9 x 13 inch
WEIGHT: 0.5 kg